Part Number: DRP04
Catalogue Page: #329
RRP: £26.95 (ex VAT)
RRP: £32.34 (inc VAT)
Special Offer Price: £16.17 (ex VAT)
Special Offer Price: £19.40 (inc VAT)
You Save: £10.78 (ex VAT)
You Save: £12.94 (inc VAT)
17L Antifreeze/Fluid Drain Pan
• Suitable for both the DIY user and professional mechanic.
• Purpose-made for the recovery of oil and antifreeze, the pan helps to keep the workshop floor free from oily residue and aid return of oil to recycling containers with minimum risk of spills or splashes.
• Suitable for parts cleaning operations with emulsifiable solvents. Check the features:
• Made from high-density polyethylene with UV stabiliser.
• Heavy-wall construction stays rigid, even with hot oil.
• Excess capacity helps prevent overflow or spillage.
• Large handles are positioned to aid carrying and pouring.
• Resistant to most chemicals and solvents*.
• Will not dent or rust and are easy to clean. *Not suitable for spray gun cleaner Model No. DRP04 Colour-coded version of DRP03 helps keep different fluids isolated and reduces cross contamination. Suitable for multiple oil changes. Features anti-splash lip that contains fluid when carrying or pouring.
Colour-coded version of Model No. DRP03 helps keep different fluids isolated and reduces cross contamination.