Chain lubricant, with anti-fling properties, helping prolong a chains life and improve performance. Suitable for most exposed and fast-moving chains including; motorbike, bicycle, forklift masts etc. Also suitable for bearings and O-rings.
Our Price (ex VAT): £4.80
Our Price (inc VAT): £5.76
Expert Quality, for splitting chains from No.25 cam chains through to No.520 motorcycle final drive chains. Please note, to successfully press the rivet from heavy duty 520 drive chains, the rivet head must be ground off first. Display packed in blow mould storage case. Contents:• Main press body, clamp and pressure screw handle.• Sliding 'T' bar• Two press plates• Two press anvils• 2.2, 2.9 and 3.8mm press pins• Rivet tip spreader• Upper and lower guides for 2.2 mm press pin• Spring for press pins
Our Price (ex VAT): £66.89
Our Price (inc VAT): £80.27
• Comprehensive set designed to shorten and lengthen motorcycle chains by removing or replacing links.• Set is also ideal for use on horticultural and agricultural machinery.• Includes tools designed for riveting and plate holder for connecting links accurately.• Suitable for most sizes of final drive chains #520 - #532.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £77.65
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £93.18
• Accurate tool for correct alignment of the chain and sprocket.• Helps prevent wear to the chain and sprockets.
Our Price (ex VAT): £13.17
Our Price (inc VAT): £15.80
• Breaks and rejoins most types of chain quickly and easily.• Suitable for most sizes of drive or cam chain from #35 to #630.• Supplied with a range of pins, dies and detailed instructions.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £23.96
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £28.75
• Composite, angled, chain brush featuring adjustable brushes to fit various size chains.• Suitable for use on all chain types.
Our Price (ex VAT): £10.46
Our Price (inc VAT): £12.55
• Specially designed to remove dirt from motorcycle chains.• All four sides of the chain are cleaned at once by six stiff brush pads located in the tool.• Designed for use with proprietary degreaser.
Our Price (ex VAT): £31.86
Our Price (inc VAT): £38.23
For cleaning of motorcycle chains whilst in-situ. Comprises bottle for holding cleaning fluid, plastic tube, Y piece adaptor and chain bath with cleaning brushes. Easy set up; bath is clamped over chain and the bottle connected to bath via plastic tubes and chain cleaned. Waste fluid is then drained away. Display carton.
Our Price (ex VAT): £30.60
Our Price (inc VAT): £36.72
• Useful third hand tool for pulling chain ends together while re-linking.• Easy-to-use and suitable for most sizes of chain.
Our Price (ex VAT): £11.65
Our Price (inc VAT): £13.98
• Specially designed pliers with angled jaws and recesses for gripping the split link locking clip.• Ergonomic, soft grip handles.• Aids easy removal and installation of the locking clips.
Our Price (ex VAT): £17.95
Our Price (inc VAT): £21.54
Expert Quality, splitter and chain riveter kit hardened and tempered to withstand the rigors of workshop use. Designed for splitting and re-riveting motorcycle chains between the range 520 - 530 and chains 420 and 428. Packed in blow mould case.Contents: 1 x chain plate guide, 1 x 3mm rivet pin guide, 1 x 3mm rivet pin, 1 x 4mm rivet pin guide, 1 x 4mm rivet pin, 1 x 5mm rivet pin guide and 1 x 5mm rivet pin.
Our Price (ex VAT): £91.59
Our Price (inc VAT): £109.91