• Booster cables for use on motorcycles, quads and ATVs.• Quality PVC sheathed copper welding cable gives maximum power transfer yet remains flexible.• Resistant to oil, grease and most acids. • Insulated clamps with strong return springs help reduce the heating effect of power transfer.• Supplied in reusable bag with operating guidelines.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £6.20
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £7.44
• Compact device which accurately tests the motorcycles battery.• No heat, no sparks and no misdiagnosis.• Just key in the battery rating from the top of the battery and results are displayed on LCD screen.• Includes a facility to print results via PC.• No internal battery and will test batteries with a residual charge of just 8V.• Supplied with PC software and instruction manual in storage pouch.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £40.19
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £48.23
• Must have item, when needing to remove fuel tank to perform maintenance on your motorcycle.• Eliminates need to balance fuel tank in an awkward position.• Simply remove your tank, connect the auxiliary fuel tank, which is gravity fed, and hang it up using the hook provided.• Features 1L tank, 950mm hose, two hose clamps and on/off tap.• For dual entry carburettor systems, use the Model No. MS029DCK Fuel Feed Lines.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £17.36
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £20.83
• Heavy-duty polypropylene construction, ideal for draining oils and antifreeze.• Sloped design to easily tip contents out of pan.• Thin contoured design to prevent accidental movement while in use.
Our Price (ex VAT): £9.07
Our Price (inc VAT): £10.88
• Small compact kit comprises a selection of essential motorcycle maintenance tools.• Tools feature soft grip handles for comfort and control.• Supplied in small storage case, ideal for storage under a motorcycle seat.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £16.17
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £19.40
Suitable for 12V motorcycles up to 1000cc. Full copper cable 3.6mm². Fitted with fully insulated compact clips. Display packed in resealable PVC bag.
Our Price (ex VAT): £11.94
Our Price (inc VAT): £14.33
• Manufactured from Chrome Vanadium steel in Y-shape design ideal for spinning.• Fitted with three popular socket sizes suitable for a range of maintenance jobs on motorcycles.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £3.55
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £4.26
• Set of three gauges with connectors and adaptors for testing compression and fuel pressure on motorcycles.• Gauges range from 0-300psi for compression testing, 0-7bar (0-100psi) for fuel pressure and 0-1bar (0-100kPa) for low pressure fuel.
Our Price (ex VAT): £55.67
Our Price (inc VAT): £66.80
• Compact multi-tool for cyclists, motorcyclists and DIY enthusiasts. • Eight Total Drive sockets that fit 28 different sizes of fasteners including Metric, Imperial, Whitworth, TRX-Star* and Spline.• Includes twelve 1/4" hex bits and magnetic extension bar/bit holder.
Our Price (ex VAT): £16.45
Our Price (inc VAT): £19.74
• Aluminium jaws with cutouts for 7, 10 & 15mm (5/16, 3/8 & 9/16") diameter shafts.• Designed for holding steel shafts without scratching or damage, such as shocks, crankshafts or any threaded bolts and shafts.• Essential for every workbench vice.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £11.29
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £13.55
• Dual entry carburettor accessory kit for Model No. MS029.• Enables MS029 to be fitted to a motorcycle with dual fuel inlets eliminating need to balance fuel tank in an awkward position.• Includes 100mm hose, two 200mm hoses, four hose clamps and Y-piece adaptor.
Our Price (ex VAT): £7.45
Our Price (inc VAT): £8.94
Slimline design to allow easy access for use with motorcycles and oil changes for small engines. High density polyethylene, resistant to most chemicals and solvents. Ribbed surface to aid drainage. Sold loose.
Our Price (ex VAT): £9.26
Our Price (inc VAT): £11.11