Gift Ideas, Now with Videos selected to a value of around £100 with free delivery. We have carefully chosen a range of items that are required in a garage or workshop, but also try the categories on the left for the more specific product. Please feel free to call 01423 888882 if you require any further help. We have also added another section of items without videos in our Special Offers section
• One of the most advanced automotive probes on the market, with a huge range of functions for effective automotive diagnostics, making short circuits and bad earths easy to find.• Features a scope function to visually test component signals, with the added benefit of maximum/minimum volts, frequency and duty cycle displayed.• Allows components to be activated in situ or prior to installation.• The fly lead allows continuity and polarity testing with a high-contrast colour LCD display giving a 7mm high read-out.• Features an audible continuity and positive/negative voltage indicator.• Two integral work lights.• 6m Lead connects to the battery supply and reaches to all areas of the vehicle.• Includes a vehicle accessory socket adaptor and 6m extension cable.• Supplied in storage case.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £83.48
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £100.18
• Drop-forged Chrome Molybdenum steel sockets with a satin finish.• Innovative design provides maximum gripping power for the removal of damaged fasteners.• Supplied in storage case.• Lifetime guarantee*.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £54.56
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £65.47
A workshop machine with one coarse and one fine grinding wheel, worklight, adjustable eye protection shields, spark deflectors, wheel guards and tool rests. Supplied with grinding wheel dresser and storage tray. Fitted with approved plug and cable. Display carton.
Our Price (ex VAT): £82.52
Our Price (inc VAT): £99.02
• Lightweight, portable cordless pressure washer.• Suitable for a range of domestic applications including cleaning vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles.• Features 17L water tank which can be detached from base for easy refilling.• Unit can be powered using vehicle's 12V socket, but is also fitted with a rechargeable lead acid battery which provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use.• Ideal pressure washer where no mains electric supply is available, such as classic car shows and track days.• Supplied with 6m hose, variable nozzle, fixed brush and both fitted with built-in detergent bottles.• Fitted with accessory storage pouch, durable wheels and shoulder strap for easy transportation.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £99.18
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £119.02
Ideal for pumping out clean water for general irrigation and other similar applications. Fitted with thermal overload protection and float switch that automatically turns the water pump off when water level has dropped. 10M (approx.) cable and approved plug. Display carton.
Our Price (ex VAT): £48.61
Our Price (inc VAT): £58.33
• Comprehensive kit for the removal and installation of oil seals without damaging the new seal or housing.• Kit includes a seal removal puller and seven adaptors to fit most sizes of seal.• Designed to allow original pulley/flange bolt to be used to press in the new seal, ensuring a squarely seated seal every time.• Supplied in storage case.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £68.85
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £82.62
• Clever device which quickly and safely overcomes the awkward job of lifting 4x4 vehicles with offset differentials.• Simply remove the existing trolley jack saddle, replace with cross beam adaptor, fit the jack saddle into the hole in the adaptor* (30mm spigot pin) and you are ready to lift.• Suitable for jacks with a 30mm saddle spigot pin, including Model No's 3000CXD, 3010CX and 3012CXD.*Note: Remove any rubber jack pad from the saddle before using to improve safety.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £51.69
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £62.03
• 5-in-1 Digital multi-tester has been designed to combine the functions of Sound Level Meter, Light Meter (Lux), Humidity Meter, Temperature Meter and Digital Multimeter.• Conforms to IEC-1010 and CATIII 600V safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use.• Features integral upright stand, auto and manual range selection, data-hold, relative measurement, auto-power-off function, LCD display and back light.• Supplied with test probes and thermocouple.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £67.02
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £80.42
• Innovative technology with no internal battery so no need to wait hours for the unit to charge before use.• Simple and safe to use with no long term battery storage issues.• Can be fully energised in approximately 2 minutes.• If the vehicle battery is faulty or is holding less than 5 volts the E/START800 can be pre-charged via another vehicle's battery, the supplied Micro USB charging cable or the 12V accessory lead.• Compact and lightweight for easy handling and storage, yet still delivers the same result as heavy, bulky, lead acid battery equivalents.• Ideal for the professional mechanic and DIY users.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £93.67
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £112.40
• Quickly removes accumulations of carbon residue inside the cylinder head, assisting the installation and effective operation of replacement glow plugs.• Includes four ream guides which aid the centralisation of the Chrome Vanadium reams.• Suitable for M8, M10 and M12 threaded glow plugs.• Supplied in storage case.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £34.77
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £41.72
• Composite case with moulded rubber protection, integral battery cable storage and carry handle.• LED Battery condition, polarity check, with audible warning if polarity is reversed, and charge indicators. • Features independent on/off switch which allows the positive clamp to be connected without the risk of sparking and an integral LED work light for use at night.• Fitted with two 12V power sockets that will accept any 12V device fitted with a vehicle accessory socket plug.• Also features a USB outlet (5V/1A).
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £57.44
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £68.93
• Eliminates the introduction of bubbles and air-locks into the cooling system and dramatically reduces system filling time.• No more time-consuming system bleeding.• Reduces fluid waste and messy spills.• Automatically conducts system leak test.• Low profile design broadens application range especially for use on MPVs where lower windscreen lip might obstruct other tools.• Simple operation requires workshop air supply and does not require fiddly interchange of vacuum and fluid hoses - as found on other versions of this tool.• Can be used in conjunction with Model No's VS001, VS0011, VS0033, VS006, VS006F and VS006V cooling system pressure caps as an alternative way of connecting to the coolant reservoir.• Supplied with 1.3m fluid hose.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £77.43
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £92.92