Catalogue Page: #282
RRP: £294.95 (ex VAT)
RRP: £353.94 (inc VAT)
Special Offer Price: £153.95 (ex VAT)
Special Offer Price: £184.74 (inc VAT)
You Save: £141.00 (ex VAT)
You Save: £169.20 (inc VAT)
12V 1600A ElectroStart® Batteryless Jump Starter
• Innovative technology with no internal battery so no need to wait hours for the unit to charge before use.
• Simple and safe to use with no long term battery storage issues.
• Can be fully energised in approximately 3 minutes.
• If the vehicle's battery is faulty or is holding less than 5 volts the ElectroStart1600 can be pre-charged via another vehicle's battery, a Micro USB charging cable (not supplied) or the 12V accessory lead.
• Digital display indicates battery voltage, capacitor charge and faults.
• Can also be used as a 0.8A battery maintainer using a USB charging cable or a 2A battery charger with the addition of Model No. E/START2A Charging Adaptor.
• Compact and lightweight for easy handling and storage, yet still delivers the same result as heavy, bulky, lead acid battery equivalents.
• Ideal for the professional mechanic and DIY users.
Vehicle jump starting made easy with innovative technology, which unlike traditional boosters does not require an internal battery. Simply connect to a flat vehicle battery and the unit will draw power from it and energise itself fully in a matter of minutes. It then pushes full power safely back through the starting system, jump starting the vehicle. If the vehicle battery is faulty or is holding less than 5 volts the ElectroStart® can be pre-charged via another vehicle's battery, a Micro USB charging cable (not included) or the 12V accessory lead. No internal battery means no storage issues. No wait for the battery to charge which means it is ready to use in a matter of minutes. Compact and lightweight for easier handling and storage, yet still delivers the same result as heavy, bulky, lead acid battery equivalents. Ideal for both professional mechanics and DIY users.