• Combination fork cap spanner suitable for use on Kayaba, Showa and twin camber forks.• Lifetime guarantee*.
Our Price (ex VAT): £16.51
Our Price (inc VAT): £19.81
Expert Quality, split design allows simple use on conventional or inverted forks. Zinc plated carbon steel hardened and tempered with knurled ring for extra grip. Comprises split drivers size: 35-36mm, 39mm, 41mm, 43mm, 45mm, 46-47mm, 48mm. 49-50mm and 54mm. Packed in blow mould case with display sleeve.
Our Price (ex VAT): £202.47
Our Price (inc VAT): £242.96
• Designed for easy installation of fork seals.• Limits potential damage caused by other installation methods to the forks.
Our Price (ex VAT): £44.12
Our Price (inc VAT): £52.94
• Aluminium kit suitable for straight installation of bearings to headstock.• Includes seven dies for bearing sizes ranging from 32 to 46mm.• Bearing setting bar features seven increments.• Comfort grip T-handle rotates separately from the press plate for smooth bearing installation.• Bearing seating tool provided to finish installation.
Our Price (ex VAT): £92.35
Our Price (inc VAT): £110.82
• Prevents damage associated with removal of stem bearing.• Universal tool works on most steering stem bearings ranging from O30-68mm.• Can be used in conjunction with Model No. VS1831 Steering Tube Bearing Installer.
Our Price (ex VAT): £24.04
Our Price (inc VAT): £28.85
• Safe and easy way to install lower steering bearing.• Includes three aluminium dies and driver bar, to be used in conjunction with a soft head hammer.
Our Price (ex VAT): £59.17
Our Price (inc VAT): £71.00