• Designed for professional installers and vehicle technicians who want a no-nonsense tool.• Capable of overcoming most day-to-day cable installation problems, particularly in domestic and commercial buildings.• Ideal for installing wires through vehicle bodywork.• Includes a hook and flexible joint with eye and ten 320mm screw-in polyester rods with a total length of 3.2m.• Supplied in storage tube.
Our Price (ex VAT): £9.97
Our Price (inc VAT): £11.96
• Suitable for the removal of vehicle computer connectors and terminals.• Designed for GM C3 systems, this 12pc kit has a general application for safe and fast removal of terminals on a wide range of vehicles.• Colour-coded aluminium handles make for easy identification.• Supplied in storage case.
Our Price (ex VAT): £34.48
Our Price (inc VAT): £41.38
• Reduce time spent on, and damage to, vehicle electrical systems with these connector tools.• Set consists of cable extraction, contact ejection and contact dismantling tools.• Covers a wide range of connectors, including Kabelex.• Vehicle coverage: BMW, Daimler/Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, MAN, Mazda, Porsche, PSA, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, VAG, Vauxhall/Opel.
Our Price (ex VAT): £84.65
Our Price (inc VAT): £101.58
• Designed to aid the installation and location of automotive electrical wiring.• Slim profile helps to locate and seat wiring loom in awkward places and to separate individual wires ready for inspection/installation, so minimising damage.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £6.20
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £7.44
• Professional two pole voltage tester CAT IV 1000V for checking high voltage on electric/hybrid vehicles.• Suitable for checking AC mains and DC power supplies between 6-1000V DC and 24-1000V AC.• Can also be used for checking voltage and polarity on car batteries and continuity testing of DC circuits.• Includes a self-test function and illumination light. • EN61243-3, IP65, CE certified. • Requires 2 x AAA 1.5V batteries (not supplied).
Our Price (ex VAT): £59.90
Our Price (inc VAT): £71.88
Expert Quality, for hooking under the ignition coil pack for easy removal. Suitable for use on VW Polo/Golf 1.4L, Caddy 1.4L, Beetle 1.4L, Passat, Touran 1.6L, Phaeton, Transporter, Lupo 4 cylinder and AZD engines. Display packed.
Our Price (ex VAT): £12.60
Our Price (inc VAT): £15.12
• Three-stage headlight restoration kit designed to eliminate the worst cases of headlight degradation, yellowing, oxidation and scratches.• Includes everything needed to restore the cloudiest lenses.• Get great results on most plastic lenses, such as tail lights, trailers, boat windows, helmet visors, motorcycle windscreens, snowmobiles and more.• Improves visibility and safety.• One kit is intended to restore two headlight lenses.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £7.12
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £8.54
• Designed for the safe removal and installation of relays commonly found on modern vehicles.
Special Offer Price (ex VAT): £4.52
Special Offer Price (inc VAT): £5.42
• Makes one-person operation possible for a variety of under the bonnet tasks.• Connects to starter system with leads provided and allows push-button turnover of engine.• Supplied with 1.5m cable.
Our Price (ex VAT): £10.29
Our Price (inc VAT): £12.35
• Designed to remove the electrical connector frequently used on many VAG group vehicles.
Our Price (ex VAT): £10.62
Our Price (inc VAT): £12.74